Monday, January 21, 2013

Art Journaling converted to tags

Hi there Bloglanders

It is a marvellous Monday in Sunny SA. I've been to the beach for the weekend and now I'm back to do a wedding dress, 2 for the bridesmaids and one  for the maid of  honour.  Sounds like a lot?  It is!  Starting today as the wedding is 2 March 2013.  If you keep reading my blog - I will share my progress with you. And the result (of course!)

Last year I tried to make a card or a tag each week. Some were singles but for most of the time I made sets. These came in very handy for Christmas and thank-you gifts to friends and family.  I know we are in week 4 already but when I came back from the beach yesterday afternoon, I decided to convert my left overs from the first attempt at  Art Journaling into tags ASAP.  And here they are:


I only added the "Fly away" as I thought it would fit in with the butterflies but when I use them, I plan to add another sentiment depending on the specific occasion. Packed in a tin with a see through lid, it would be a beautiful pressie.

And a close up"

That's it from me. Thank you for looking at my blog and please come back to play as I'll be sharing more of my crafting fun right here.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment