Monday, January 14, 2013

Hair clip a la Brooch

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Marvellous Monday!  My house is very, very busy with people coming and going all the time. Most important is that my "blind side son", Wernich is leaving home for the first time.  He has been with us for the past 12 years and will be studying for a masters degree in architecture at Bloemfontein university.  That's very far from home and I will miss him so much. More about him and his moving out at a later stage.

In the meantime, I keep myself busy with work and play.  Today I have a hair clip cum brooch to share.


 It's summer in Sunny SA and I love the cool colors of this week's color combo from The Play Date Cafe.


I made a bow out of green cotton lace and added felt die cuts and a button.  At the back is a hair clip but it works as a brooch as well!  (and it doesn't damage your clothes like the safety pins)


And I couldn't wait!


If you want to see what the rest of  Blogland did with this wonderful color combo - click here to see.

I'm off to get my work done and then I'll probably have some time to walk in the park, do lunch on my "stoep" and play at my craft desk.  Have a great Monday and please come back to play.

Hazel
xXx

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that is just too cute! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete