Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mini Recipe File

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a thunderous Thursday. Only one more day to go for more time with family, friends and crafting fun. Today I want to share my mini recipe file with you.

My friend bought a waffle maker as a wedding gift for friends and asked me to make a booklet / card with waffle recipes to accompany her pressie. This is what I came up with:


I just printed out my fave waffle recipes, added a cardstock front and back page, a name and kept everything together with an office slider file clasp.  The newlyweds can just punch holes in their recipe book and add mine to it with the existing slider file clasp. I've done this in my own book and it works very well.

On the front page I added a title:

And my name and the date it was made to the back:


I always do this as it's important to me to tell people that I make things by hand especially for them.

I really think this has added that bit of OEMF to an ordinary pressie. Love how it turned out and best of all - it was small and flat enough to fit into the envelope with the card.

I'm off to my craft desk. Enjoy the rest of the day and please come back to play.




No comments:

Post a Comment