Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Design Challenge #1

Hallo Bloglanders

It is a beautiful, warm, sunshiny day in Sunny SA and I want to get out and enjoy it as some more rain is coming our way towards the weekend. BUT ............................. all work and no play makes IMPERFECT ME a dull girl!!
Every month I record what happened when as part of  MY LIFE, MY WAY (PL of sorts).  The reason for this is that I don't take pics of everything but still like to record it.  So, this is my September 2013 version. And where did I get the inspiration???

I was lucky enough to win a class in Elizabeth Dillow's Design Challenges over at Big Picture Classes.  The idea is that you receive some inspirational prompts and do a layout your style, your way. At the end of the 4 weeks you will have 12 more events recorded. You know me - I'm always up for a challenge - that way I get inspired, think out of my box and get it done!

The first challenge was to use some sort of form. Elizabeth did a Periodic Table but after doing chemistry at university level, I couldn't stomach that one. Stacy's example was excellent - a Pinterest board of her family. I'll try to pin it to Pinterest and give you the link but up till now I just couldn't get it done.  Anyway, I didn't want to be a copy cat so I opted for the calender but you will see - I am doing the Pinterest one!!

Prompt 2 was to use a big pic.  I'll show that one in a future post and today's prompt is to use ORANGE!! I love orange but I NEVER use it.  Interesting ................................ I will keep you posted.

That's it - my idea of  recording what happened in my life during September 2013.  Thanks for looking at my blog today and please check back as I have lots more to share right here.

Have a Terrific Tuesday.
Hazel





No comments:

Post a Comment