Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Month in Review - April 2014 Calendar dowload

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you had a wonderful, happy weekend doing things that you love.  In my previous post, I sorted all my leftover Project Life kits into a system that works for me.  In the process I ended up with a lot of bits and bobs and there and then I decided to do a layout using them.











I did the layout in Photoshop but you can do it in any other program - I even own a stencil that does a month in one 12 x 12 page. I totally love month-in-review pages. For this print, I omitted the photos and numbers as I wanted to use my scraps AND was looking for a layered look - you can go 100% digi if you want to. After printing, I added everything left on my desk - pictures, numbers, scraps and embellishments galore!!

As part of my PL album I normally do a monthly review page but it's not always as elaborate as this one - sometimes I only use a tag or a journaling card but I loved this one SO much that I decided to give it another go for April 2014.

If you want to try - I brought my files to share. A Photoshop version with slots for your pictures as well and a JPG version where you can add as you go. Remember, IMPERFECT ME loves to share but it's only my version and you might find it lacking - I'm no graphic designer!! If you try it, leave me a comment, I would love to peek at how yours turned out.



Here are the links for the downloads:
PSD Link here
JPG Link here

I'm proud to say that for the first time since I started PL in 2011, I'm up to date.  I think it's easier since I decided to chuck the weeks and just print, paste and journal as I go.  It's a more "monthly" approach but it works for me.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a happy week and keep trying new things.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment