Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baby Bags

Good morning Bloglanders

It's very, very busy at Hamman HQ.  We are 2 months away from THE WEDDING and the rest of the world seems to be having babies.  As we have our own business, I did some "gifts from the heart" to give to all our "expecting" clients.

Here they are:
















I used all my scrap fabric to make these  "little house bags", then packed it with a spare onesie, nappy, wet wipes and a little toy. Perfect for the new mum to tuck under her car's seat for emergencies!!

I did them X20 and we need more.  Did I tell you that the whole Sunny SA are having babies?? Maybe it's the sunshine!

I'm off to my (very) busy life. Thanks for visiting my blog today and please come back to play as I have lots more to share right here.







PS. Remember to try something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment