Tuesday, July 29, 2014

1 Piece of Painted Paper

Hello Bloglanders

Two weeks ago I showed you my "spots and dots painting" here. As always, I used it for various projects. Here is my Multimedia page:


I do love my purple journal!


And a close-up of "be inspired":


I've painted with acrylic paints, used die cuts from glitter foam and the rose was done with my Silhouette. It's nice and dimensional with lots of new techniques that I've tried. For my non-Afrikaans-speaking Bloglanders: INSPIRASIE = INSPIRATION. The whole page is all about what inspires me.

For my layout I added pictures of my inspiration - "my" cat, plates and new blanket:


I was brave enough to do some ink splatters  ............................... perfect for IMPERFECT ME. And still ............................................. I had some painted paper left.  As it's wedding season at HQ Hamman, I decided to do two wedding themed cards:


The wedding cake was cut from my painted paper and I used a Sizzix stamp and die set that I've had for ages and never used. To give my cards dimension, I used my fave scroll embossing folder to do the backing paper. That idea came from the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge. You can click here to see what the rest of Blogland did with the same inspiration.

I did some more stamp and die cuts but saving it to do Project Life wedding pages. YES, my son's!!!!! And if the fancy takes me, I can use the card on the right as part of my layout. SO many possibilities.

That's it. I've got more crafting to do, new things to try and a life to enjoy. Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous artwork Hazel ! these pages are absolutely fabulous ! very arty and I love the colours and the whole designs.

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off verification to make it easieer for us to leave comments xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I knew how - I would have!!! Will figure it out!! Thanks for your kind comment.

      Delete