Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Spots and Dots Mini Folder

Hello Bloglanders

Today I brought my "Spots and Dots" mini Folder to share:


Somebody once told me that nothing we do, is entirely our own idea - it always comes from another idea or inspiration.  This mini folder is the nearest I'll ever get to entirely my own idea.  At first, I only used office scrap paper, cut it to size and added the office binder, later I started adding cover pages and then I came up with the idea to make an entire cover and to decorate it.

I do make a lot of these and give it away as presents. It's so much more useful than a card and I decorate it as I would have a card and write a personal message on the first page to the lucky recipient. Best part is that you can recycle your stash and refill the folder once it's full. I do have stacks of these 6x4 papers ready to be used.

I showed how I make the folders here. If you can't figure it out, hop over and see my previous post and if you need more info, leave me a comment and I'll gladly share.

For this folder I used half a 12x12 sheet of cardstock (Simple Stories SNAP) for the cover, the die cuts are from iheartstudio and the XOXO is a die from Amy Tangerine cut from black craft foam. For a bit of dimension, I added a brad, a little heart on a pop dot and an ordinary office paperclip.

There you have it. Some recycling, a mini note folder and a personal message for a great friend. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day.




1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! Such a fun design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete