Monday, August 4, 2014

Sunday Summery Week 31

Hello Bloglanders

I know!!! It's Monday BUT I just didn't get time to put up my post over the weekend.  And this is what kept me SO busy:

My daughter-in-law's kitchen tea. Isn't she the most beautiful princess ever??  Her mom organized it - and it was SUPER beautiful.  It was a Mad Hatters party held at a beautiful hotel in Stellenbosch, ASARA.


As the princess is allergic to wheat, all the food had to be wheat free.  The hotel managed to put up a beautiful and tasteful spread.


I dressed up as a witch, looked really awful and made this gift box with my Silhouette to match the theme:


Want a peek inside?

I got the smallest notes available, rolled them into cigars and ta-da ......................... daughter-in-law can buy whatever she wants and I didn't even have the trouble to shop for a gift card / present / wrapping paper.

Now for the BIG news!!! Remember I told you here that I'm auditioning for the Scrap-a-Doodles Design Team??? Well ........................ (drum roll) ........................... I'm one of the 10 finalists in the final round!! Now I have to submit 2 tutorials of craft projects but you know me, I can't decide between my children and my head is buzzing with new ideas. 

I think I'll have a walk in the park to think things over BUT you will be the first to know ................. just keep checking back and all will be revealed right here on Play as U Go.

That's it from me. Thanks for coming to play today! Have a wonderful week and remember to try something new.








1 comment: