Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mini Cake box Pressie

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday.  My first metric farewell dress is cut and ready to be sewn. The office admin is sort of sorted and I had my first spring walk in the park!!

As promised, I took some pictures of one of the mini cake boxes that I filled for a miniature pressie. I just love combo's - a bit and a bob of everything.

And a pic:

I used the same Silhouette cut file that I've used here. The rose was the Silhouette free shape two weeks ago and I've since used it a LOT. Want to to see inside:

Stacked up you really can't really so I took another pic just 4 U:






















A pencil and notepad, a smiley face badge, a cookie and loom bands to make your own friendship bracelet. Just what a tween ordered!

I'll be entering my project in the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge - Anything goes. If you want to see what the rest of Blogland did with the same inspiration, just click here.

That's it. Back to the sewing machine. Thanks for looking at my blog today and please come back to play as I have lots more to share right here.

Hazel


1 comment:

  1. Very cute creations! That cake box is super sweet!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete