Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014 and a WONDERFUL 2015

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm just checking in to wish you well for the festive season.  I hope that all your dreams will come true and that you will have a blast with your loved ones.

I know I didn't get to everything I planned for 2014 but I'm fine with that. I'm going to sit back and relax and have lots of fun with Wynand and the children. We will be spending our holiday in Europe this year.  We've all been there before but NEVER in winter.  For someone from Sunny South Africa, that means that hopefully we will have a white Christmas.

As my Project Life came to a screeching halt when my mum got sick, I will do monthly layouts for November and December but that will have to wait for a brand new year.

In the meantime, have fun and ENJOY!!! See you around Blogland in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment