Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Use what you have

Hello Bloglanders

I'm just checking in to say hi and show how I upped my kitty pressie. Remember this?

























Well, IMPERFECT ME decided to stamp it up.  I'm not really a card maker / stamper but I do have a few stamps in my stash.  And this set was perfect!!


























It must have been a freebie of sorts as I don't even know who the manufacturer is but I totally love it!

Someone emailed me to ask what a kitty box is. Well, our local animal shelter has a annual campaign where you gift a cat / dog by making a Christmas box for them. Inside is tinned food, a toy and money to cover veterinary costs. As all our children are grown-up and we don't do presents, each and every one in my family do a kitty / puppy pressie and we deliver it to the shelter before Christmas. It is one of the things on our December Daily list.

Talking about DD. With my life being in shambles, mine is currently an uncovered notebook and my iPhone. We will see if I can work my magic on it at some time in the future. Anyway, I'll share once I have something to show.

That's it.  Have a look around your stash and do something new with an old item.  No cost and some REAL fun.

Thanks for looking at my blog today. See U soon .......................




















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous kitty boxes! These are so sweet and pretty, and this is such a lovely idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete