Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sunday Summery Week 10/2015

Hi there Bloglanders

Another week went by and I had heaps of crafting fun. My mum is very sick so I went to the beach house to be with her for a few days. I hate her being so sick but I had a lovely time at the coast. It was full moon and worth the 800 kilometre drive!




I did another one of the Amy Tangerine handbook exercises  - #2:


You should really try it. One of her ideas is to sit down and doodle, scribble, journal and paint for 10 minutes every day. I have tried it for the past 2 weeks and you wouldn't believe the increase in creativeness! Here is a page from my planner.



I printed some of Wilna Furstenberg's images and had a go at painting and colouring them.

And I went to my friend's birthday brunch. I did the home made muesli from a recipe I inherited from my mother-in-law. I totally loved how it turned out and would sit down and eat it out of the jar with a spoon - the whole lot. The muesli is in the first picture, in the second one you can see the beautiful fruity ice cubes and on the right the ice cream Cassata that we had for dessert.


And not only did I make the muesli - I tried my hand at "no carb bread"!  This version turned out very nice and it actually looks and tastes like bread - still a bit "eggy" for my liking but that's just because I'm not big on eggs.






































Get the link from my Pinterest board here.

And when I packed my stuff for the West Coast this was my colour scheme:


I just love it!! Still summery but also a bit of punch and class.

I still have things to show but this post is getting longer than anticipated so I'll just have to fill you in at some other time. Watch this space and all will be revealed! I'm off to have a glass of cold white wine outside. What's not to love about summer down under in Sunny SA?

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please come back to play and remember to try something new - TODAY!!








No comments:

Post a Comment