Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Not just Evelopes

Happy Wednesday Bloglanders

I LOVE beautiful envelopes!! If you make your own cards, sending them off in ordinary, white envelope is like wearing a beautiful evening dress with flip flops. Let us start with the ones I made for my sister's kids:


And the back:


































A bit of matching Washi and we are ready to go. All the boys are big rugby fans so I incorporated it in making the envelopes with Silhouette's "print and cut" function. No need for name tags - the jerseys says it all! Inside the envelopes I've got money, a small gift (shoe laces) and a card. Don't fear if you don't have a silhouette, I've used a coin envelope as a template (much less paper) and of course - I customized the size to fit my pressie.

But not only did the boys get beautiful Birthday envelopes, My dad got one as well.


































All my fellow Creative Memories lovers from years gone by might recognize the paper. I've allocated ALL my unused paper to my "envelope" stash so you'll be seeing a lot more of them around here. For this one I didn't even use my Silhouette - trace the template and cut - decorate and you're done.

Last but not least. A 80th birthday card for my mum's "sew loving" friend:


































For those of you who haven't noticed - I joined the Instagram gang. Find me here. It's FUN, FUN, FUN and I'm having a ball figuring out the new technology.

That's it. Enjoy the rest of your Wacky Wednesday and next time you need an envelope - go to that unused paper stash and make one yourself.

Thanks for visiting my blog.





PS. I'm submitting my envelopes to the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Birthday challenge. Hop over there to see what the rest of Blogland did.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic cards, love the dimension. So pretty.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete