Friday, September 11, 2015

Back to School

Happy Friday Bloglanders

Today, I'm sharing a back-to-school project.  Why??? I don't have children at school any more and down under in Sunny SA our school year starts in January!! Read on and all will be revealed. First my project:


































I recycled a perspex chocolate box into a school essentials pack.  My neighbor's daughter started high school this year and I gifted her with a personal planner for her 14th birthday. I thought this would make the perfect mid term add-on.

I've made the subway art in Afrikaans, then printed it on self adhesive clear plastic and added it to the lid of the box. For my non-South-African Bloglanders - SKOOL = School; LEER JOU LES = Learn your Lessons; POUSE = Interval; SOMME = Maths; KLOK = Bell


































Here you can see that I've added a bit of tape measure ribbon to add to the "school feel" and my pressie is ready for delivery.


































Now for my inspiration. PaperCrafter'sCorner Magazine Monday #116.


I immediately thought about school when I saw this Magazine cover but since I've started this project the funky shapes and colour scheme grew on me. You will see a Project Life mini book with the same color theme shortly. I can't wait to get my hands on all that blue, orange, green and black paper!!

Please check back as I will definitely share it here on my Blog. Have a FUN weekend and see you again on Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment