Wednesday, September 2, 2015

DIY Spring Jar and Flower home / garden decor

Hi there Bloglanders

Yesterday I showed you my DIY Jar and Flower home (garden!!) decor and a bit of info on how I did it.  As the only picture I posted, was a collage, I received numerous request for a picture showing more detail.

So, Ta-da!!! By public demand:




































For Wynand's birthday we had it on our front gate to welcome guests to his party. After that, I hung it on the wall next to our front door where it still is.


































I recycled empty jars into vases, filled it with flowers and ivy from my garden and hung everything with wire hangers from Typo and some pretty, pink ribbon. I also made some of the same jar hangers to fill with tealights. Sorry, I didn't take a pic of these but when we lit them again, I will surely do and include a link right here. Check back and all will be revealed!!

I'm submitting my project to the Craftaholics Anonymous Friday Finds Linky Party. I totally love the projects they showcase every Friday. Hop over there and see for yourself what the rest of Blogland did with their creative juices.

That's it. Recycle, reuse, re-purpose and use what you have on hand. Love it!!

Have a GREAT day and thanks for looking at my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment