Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Summary Week 38/2015

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! It's S-P-R-I-N-G down under in Sunny SA and we are spending LOTS of time outside.

We were invited to dinner and to watch the Worldcup rugby match between the Springboks and Japan at a friend's house. I decided to make cheese straws. The recipe is from a local TV show "Siba's Table". It was SO easy to make and it tasted yummy. You can see the recipe here and watch a video as well. Enjoy!! I love Siba's recipe's!

Here is my version:



I Stitched a baking paper pouch and tied it with sting. It looked SO homemade and it's perfect to put on the table for the rugby crowd. No dishes to do afterwards!

All the children joined us for brunch at a nearby wine farm. It was wonderful outside and I loved having them over.









I had the crumpets with Brie, bacon, pear, cream cheese and blueberry jam. Delish! Sorry, I couldn't wait to tuck in - my picture was taken after I've finished off about three quarters of the plate.



And I made a video of pictures of my garden. I can sit outside and look at the flowers all day long ..............

You can look at the video on my Instagram feed.

And we went camping. Wynand is always up for some fresh air, lots of rest and the great outdoors. I eat, read, sleep and think up some creative ideas.


































This week I had a GREAT post over at Craft Storage Ideas.  All about traveling with your kids and their crafts.  If you missed out - head over there and see for yourself.  I'll be trying out one of the ideas myself and will tell you all about it right here on Play as U GO. Want a peek?



On that note - thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a wonderful week and please check back as I have lots more to share right here on Play as U Go. In the meantime, have FUN and try something new - TODAY!!






No comments:

Post a Comment