Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas gift - A Little present goes a Long Way

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Today I'm sharing a mini Christmas pressie that I've made, packed and given to a friend's mum who is going through a rough patch.






































Needless to say - she collects "houses".

When I saw this little house fridge magnet, I immediately thought of her and bought it. BUT it's SMALL!! So I came up with making a customized gift bag. Adding her name with Silhouette black, flocked heat transfer - and it's done!!  I love how it turned out - looks like real velvet on the little cotton bag.  And I had to add a personal touch - the little yellow  heart.






































And this year I'm adding these deer head tags to my pressies. Cut with my Silhouette - of course!

I do love to give little gifts with a personal twist and customized packaging. This a perfect example of how a little can go a long way.  My friend's mum is still having a hard time but at least my little gift made her smile for a while and every time she sees the little house on her fridge door, she will remember that a lot of us are thinking and praying for her.

That's it! I'm off to do some more creative things. It's wonderful outside - think I'll first have a swim and a soak in our wonderful African sun.

Thanks for looking at my blog today. Please check back as I have lots more to share right here on Play as U GO.

In the meantime, have fun and remember to try something new - TODAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment