Monday, April 18, 2016

April Showers bring May flowers Project Life Title Card

Happy Monday Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful day!! Today, I want to share my handmade Project Life Title card for week 16:
My inspiration came from the SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge - "April Showers bring May flowers". Not so easy if you live down under in Sunny SA where we are heading for winter!! I decided to take my inspiration from a rainbow and use the rainbow colours.  This is what I got from my scrap stash:


I just glued strips of paper from my scrap stash onto a 6x4 piece of cardstock - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. Then I toned it down with some white acrylic paint and distressed it a bit. Some stamping and embellishments from my stash and it's done!!

Another week in my life captured!


Thanks for looking at my blog today. I have heaps of office work but will be speeding through it to get time to do some more crafting. Please come back to play as I have lots more to share right here on Play as U GO.

Just a sneak peek - over the weekend I made 2 Layouts. They fit onto 6x12 pages in my Project Life album. Love them. I'll be back to share some detailed info later this week.


Until we meet again ................................  have FUN and remember to try something new - TODAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment