Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It's Hip to be Square

Good morning Bloglanders

Today I'm sharing a Project Life page from my 2016 album. I love these smaller slots!! A 12x12 inch page used to intimidate me. With 6x4 and 3x4 slots, I just get going and the page develops from there.






































Everything is still about my son's rehab and as always, the cats are nearby to give moral support. Best part about smaller slots is that I can use all my scraps and leftover stash to decorate. The tiny black and white alphas were done in Silhouette studio. I'm totally addicted to them to add titles and sub titles.

My second flavour of the month is chipboard and puffies. Especially the little frame in the top left slot makes the cat stand out in the picture. Here is a close-up:






































I'm submitting my project to the SSS Wednesday challenge. Hop over here to see what the rest of Blogland did with the same challenge.

It’s Hip To Be Square

It sure is hip to be square!!

Thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a GREAT week and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment