Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2014 Personal Planner sorted

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Wonderful Wednesday!! I didn't make a typo - I did sort out my 2014 planner this week.  My system works like this:  I use the cheapest A6 refill available. It fits into a "binder" (no brand, no name!) that I've had for more than 20 years!!! Yes, I got it from my very first boss and it still works perfectly. I like to have a page a day - enough to get everything in but still not too big for my bag.

End November I normally buy the refill and then put it in binder rings until the old one comes out on 1 January, gets decorated covers and is filed away in my "diary basket". I keep the basket on a shelf in my living room because I do check back.

And meet my 2014 decorate planner:


I started out with an idea from one of Wilna Furstenberg's art classes but mine turned out so differently that I don't even think she would want to be credited. Anyway, thanks Wilna for the inspiration! 

And the family:

Here you can see the past 3:

And while everything was out, I decided to decorate this year's planner a wee bit:


I normally don't do this but the Monday Challenge on the SimonSaysStamps is "Up in the Clouds" and I just didn't want to miss out on the fun.  So, I  decorated my page with die cut clouds (up in the clouds), houses, stickers, paper and washi . It was FUN!! 

As you can see on the right, I still use the menu planner from Monika Wright. Perfect size and more than enough space to do my planning. Hop over and download your own, free copy.

That's it, I've got lots more to do and will be back to share my crafting fun right here on Play as U GO. Thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a great day and remember to try something new.









1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is stunning and what a great idea!! Love how you decorated the cover with the sequins and everything else. Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog, I hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete