Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Wall Art

Hi there Bloglanders

Happy Tuesday to you all!! I had a bit of extra time and decided to make some Easter wall art in Afrikaans. I'm sorry for the majority of my Bloglanders because you won't understand but when I was looking for ideas I couldn't find ANYTHING in Afrikaans.  There are lots of Easter eye candy for the English speaking available.

Anyway, I think even though it's in Afrikaans, you will get the idea and love it anyway.  Here is my "Afrikaans Easter wall art":
 I've only used my Silhouette Software to do the print.  Much easier and user friendly than Photoshop (IMPERFECT ME).  I did struggle with my new version 3 software and in the end it malfunctioned to the extent that I reverted back to the previous version.  I AM going to upgrade again but for now I think I love my little red scissors on top so much that I'm staying with it a little while longer.

And for my English speaking Bloglanders.
PAASFEES = Easter
Die Paashaas hop, hop, hop = The Easter Bunny hops, hops, hops
'n Mandjie vol lekkernye = A basket full of treats
Soek Paaseiers = Easter egg hunt
Tweet tweet, my storie is uit = something like "tweet tweet, this is the end of my story"
Hierdie hasie lief jou = This bunny loves you .................... it's sort of my version of "some bunny loves you".

There you have it. My attempt!

Thanks for looking at my blog today and please come back to play as I have lots and lots more to share with you. Right now I'm off to find a frame for my subway art.

Have a great day!

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment