Monday, August 11, 2014

1 File Many Ways Tutorial.

Hello Bloglanders

Today I have a Tutorial for u!!


 Make a mini book, journal, album, maxi card and Project Life insert with what you have on hand - same pattern, same easy steps.


TOOLS TO GRAB: 
Bone folder, cutting mat, scissors, ruler, pencil, half a 30x30cm (12x12 inch) sheet of your favorite cardstock, a loose office file, hole punch, office paper offcuts for inside pages, paperclip.

How to:

































































Decorate according to your own need and / preference. (I always start with my recycle stash.) Insert the file clip and add the paperclip to keep your book open / closed. DONE!!

This is what my mini looks like:











Thanks for looking at my blog today and last but not least - I REALLY appreciate all the good wishes / emails and Facebook messages that you've sent me while being in hospital. I was very sick but it made me realise how precious my health is. I'm SUPER excited to be back at HQ Hamman as well as in Blogland.









No comments:

Post a Comment