Thursday, November 14, 2013

Project Life mini Books

Hi there Bloglanders,

I've been doing mini books / mini albums that can be included in my Project Life album. In this post I will try to show them all so that you have all the links and pictures at hand. Hope it helps!

3 X 4 Mini Album with one A4 sheet:
LINK

And added to my album:
LINK

4 X 6 Stitched Mini Album:


4 X 6 Mini Book done with Silhouette:

4 X 6 Mini Book done from Scraps, die cuts, etc.:

6 X 4 Mini Album:

6 X 12 Journal in Project Life Envelope:

4 X 6 Mini  Gratitude Journal with office binder:


6 X 4 Daybook to record weekend road trip.

And added to my PL album:


Mini tag book for my Project Life album:

And on my PL page:


3x4 Project Life Travel Mini Book with Secret Sewing

Watch out!! I'll be adding some more.

Thanks for watching.
Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment