Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mini Album added to Project Life

Hello Bloglanders

I took a bit of a breather over the Easter holidays - doing things that I love and spending some quality time with my family and friends. Down under in Sunny SA we have 3 long weekends in a row - something that makes daily chores a bit of a hassle. SO!!! Everything is behind schedule - even my blogging.

However, I did have some time to craft.  Remember this mini book??













I did it in September last year after a GREAT weekend with friends at the beach house. You can read all about it here if you missed out. It was still sitting on my craft desk as I love to re-visit good times but when I paged through my PL album, I decided to add it to my layout, move on and make some more memories for a new "desk topper". Ta-da!!!


















This a great and cheap way to add lots and lots of pictures to a layout.  I printed 2 photos in 6x4 with 8 pictures each - total of 16 more moments captured for the price of 2!! I attached the mini book by stitching through the middle as well as through my page protector.  In front the yellow twine covers the stitching and in the back it doesn't bother me at all.  See??


If it bothers you, you can add an extra piece of ribbon / twine / a sticker.  I love doing mini books as I love revisiting old memories - that's why I PL BUT both my boys are "no clutter people". They love my Project Life albums but I'm not so sure that they will keep all my mini books. Therefor, I'm trying hard to add my mini books to my PL spreads.  It gives dimension and interest to the layouts and I can preserve the memories all in one, organized, no clutter place.

That's it. Another project done and dusted.  Thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a great week and please check back as I have tons more to share right here.

Bye
Hazel

PS. Here you can see all my PL mini books. Also, there is a link to my collection on the right of my blog. ENJOY!!








No comments:

Post a Comment