Friday, April 25, 2014

I love Notebooks!!

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you are having fun!  I have son #2 at home and it's totally wonderful and awesome. We will all go out for dinner on Sunday - SO looking forward to have Wynand, both the boys and girlfriends in one place even if it is only for a little while.

Back to my post.  I totally love notebooks and keep them on my desk all the time. I also like to have one for every important "thing" in my life. Remember, I told you that I recycle printed office paper to make them?  If you missed out, just click here and all will be revealed.

I'm currently co-managing my neighborhood information and administration channel. It just made sense to keep all my notes in one place and what a better chance to add a new notebook. Here she is: My CATBOOK:


Remember the paper?? I made it to wrap Girlfriend #1's birthday pressie a month ago.


I bought the gift wrap at our local stationary shop and then cut and printed little speech bubbles with names for the cats. (with compliments from my Silhouette)

Even on the inside pages I added some more cats:

And the cheery bunch on my desk:

My books are 7.5 x 7.5 as I recycle used A4 office paper. It fits into my handbag which make it easier for me to take along to meetings. I use my Zutter to bind it and the biggest binder that I have in my stash as I LOVE adding pages, print-outs, pictures and embellishments to the back pages (the used sides). When I use it, I flip the pages to the back and clip it onto a clipboard.  I will take pics and show in another post.

Thanks for looking at my blog today.  I hope I have inspired you to recycle, reuse and re purpose. 

Have a great day!
Hazel






No comments:

Post a Comment