Monday, December 2, 2013

Customized baby wear.

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you got to spend some quality time on the things (and people) you love.  I worked on some Christmas pressies. This time a baby version. A friend of son #2's baby is due next week so I got a creative gift ready to be delivered. Also, my husband has clients with babies so we decided to surprise them with custom made baby gear. And here they are:

And the whole family:

Top left: ek (hart) my pa = i (heart) my dad. I'm rather proud of this one - I did the main part on my Silhouette cut out of green heat transfer but then added a twist by doing the little heart in red.

Top right: my 1ste Kersfees = My first Christmas. Thought it a good idea for a baby born in 2013.

Bottom left: this is the corporate one for son #2's friend. I got the logo from the web, "trace and lift" in Silhouette and ta-da .............................. ready to print in black heat transfer.

Bottom right: corporate version for my husband's clients.

Just a note, remember to flip your image when you do heat transfer!! The wonderful thing about Silhouette is that once you have done the artwork, you can just print on demand. No waste.

Here you can see the whole thing:
Can't believe that my 25-year-old boys once fitted into these!

That's it. Some more Christmas pressies done and dusted.  My husband liked it so much that he immediately ordered some more for his clients. So, back to the Silhouette it is!

Have a wonderful day. Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play as I have lots more fun things to share right here.

Hazel





No comments:

Post a Comment