Friday, December 27, 2013

Reuse, Recycle and Repurpose cushions

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you are having a fabulous time!! In my previous post I told you that I just did not get round to blogging about all my 2013 projects. So, I thought I'd sneak in another one before the New Year festivities.  This is one of my Christmas presents - you know me - I try to show the people closest to me that I appreciate what they do for me and this one was custom made for Pieter and his Princess:


















Some time ago we bought a new mattress for our camping trailer so I asked the foam supplier to cut the old one into squares ............................... recycling at its best! Out came my stack of black, white and cream scraps from previous projects:


















And another picture of my finished cushions:









Normally making something X6 drives me crazy but with all of them being from a different print made it much more fun.

And how did I wrap it? ............................................... I didn't!! Just added the red ribbon repurposed from last Christmas and it was ready for delivery.

That's it another project done and dusted.  Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please check back as I have lots more to share right here.

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment