Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Subway Art Gift Bag

Hallo Bloglanders

I'm on my way to Robertson to visit my oldest friend, Anél.  We grew up on neighbouring farms and have known one another since our mothers were pregnant together. She always says we know each other since womb days. Anél's birthday is in December and visiting her has become one of my December traditions. Today I'm sharing the packaging for her birthday gift:


I wrote something in Afrikaans about how grateful I am that she is my WONDERFUL friend and that I love her very much.  Inside is a home made gift but I'll share the gifts once she has opened it up. And here you can see the front and the back of the canvas bag:

And this is what I did: I made the canvas bag myself as I have lots of fabric scraps.  After I have formulated my Subway Art, I shaped and sized it in Silhouette Studio, cut it out of smooth pink heat transfer and ironed it on. As easy as that!  And ................................ remember to flip your image for heat transfer! You can see that I even added a little badge to the back of the bag with "handmade with (red heart) by Hazel".

I love how it turned out and I'm already thinking about making some more.

That's it from me. I'm off to Robertson but I'll be back tomorrow to share my Christmas Gingerbread House. Thanks for visiting my blog today and please come back to play as I have lots more to share right here.

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment