Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter Decor

Hi there Bloglanders

As promised, I'm sharing the Easter decorations that I'm currently working on with you. Once again, I don't intend to buy anything extra so I'll be using what I have or re-purposing last year's goodies. First up is a set of bunnies I made by punching out the shapes with a QuicKutz die. I put a piece of cardstock in the middle to make it sturdier and some felt on either side. In the middle is a wooden kebab stick. Easy peasy!


At Christmas, Halloween and Easter I always deliver little goodies to the mail boxes of all my neighbors and friends.  Once again, my picture is not that good but on the right you can see the little basket that I'm using for the gifts. I bought one bulk pack of Easter eggs and will use that to fill the little baskets.  It looks like a lot of eggs - I filled it up with shredded paper (from the office) at the bottom and Styrofoam blocks to get the bunny's to stand up.

You know that I adore cats. That is why I ordered a stamp set from Papertrey Inc. This is a picture of the stamped cat:

Lucky for me the set also included a bunny!!! I'm using that with a sentiment "some bunny loves you" to make little cards for the gift baskets.


Here is a close-up of the felt bunny:



In South Africa we have a public holiday today.  To all the South African Bloglanders, I hope you get to do that something extra for yourself.  To the rest of you out there have a wonderful Wednesday and Play as U go!

3 comments:

  1. Still have the one you gave me last year...<3 the bunny and basket...eggs long gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting something different this year. Veriety is the spice of life!

    ReplyDelete