Monday, April 2, 2012

Play Date Cafe color challenge

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you had a marvellous weekend and that this short week will exceed all your expectations.  I'm back with a dress form tag that I made for the Play Date Cafe challenge.  This week the colors are black, white and brown. As I had a huge piece of organza left from a party dress I made, true to my nature, I recycled!  This is my take:
Have a great week and check back tomorrow for a play date.  I have a lot of craft projects on my desk and even invaded my dining room to accommodate everything.

3 comments:

  1. Very clever. The bow looks like a skirt on the dress form. Blessings from the USA on the Mexican Border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this! That oversized bow looks just gorgeous on the dress form. Great tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to see that party dress, because that ribbon sure rocks this creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete