Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter is in the air

Hi there Bloglanders

It's been some time that I'm telling you that I'm putting something in my Etsy shop. Well, it's going to happen today. I actually couldn't sleep last night. So, me and my new best friend Google went through all the how's and how-to's.  I just have to do it NOW!

Because you came out to play, I'm giving you a sneak peek.  These are my DIY egg warmers. (In Afrikaans it is eiermussies but my second best friend, Google translate doesn't want to give me an English option. If you know, send me a comment PLEASE) I thought they would be perfect for little hands to exercise some crafting skills and make something for Easter / Mother's day or for themselves.  Nothing complicated.  It's made of felt and the machine stitching is already done. All your kids have to do is decorate.  I included brads and flowers.  I stitched around mine with twine from The Twinery. 


And this is what the kit looks like:


These are orders - ready to be delivered later today.


Wish me luck and wave me goodbye. I have a lot to do. I'm going away for the Easter weekend and will try to do another post before then but things are rather hectic in my playpen!



No comments:

Post a Comment