Friday, April 20, 2012

Flash File Part 1 / The Play Date Cafe

Good morning Bloglanders

I promised to share my Flash File system with you today as I store all the memorabilia collected through the year, this way. No fancy stuff.  Punch two holes and in it goes. Best part is that my desk remains clean and I know where to look if I need the info again.

We will start with my cover.  I have a tin with little things that I have collected since I started scrapping - some new, some very old.  Since I don't use them on my layouts (remember I'm an album maker, not a real scrapper) they were waiting patiently for this special project. I just used some bull denim and sewed them on.





I made a similar item for my Esty shop as well as a book cover which I will add to this post later today. (still have to take the pic's) My book cover will be for the Play Date Cafe challenge of the week. So, check back later for some more fun.

Ok, the sun is out and my picture taken. Enjoy!  Have a great weekend!

The Play Date Cafe challenge PDCC128

The inspiration:

And my take on it:




3 comments:

  1. You project made me smile. You must have a fun little tin to go through. Blessings from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, what a clever and ADORABLE little book cover, using our challenge colors! I like the uniqueness of it. :)

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete