Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flash Folder Mini

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm looking forward to a long, long weekend and plan to do absolutely nothing all of the time. But first, the mini book that I've made X5 for our trip. Mine will be incorporated into my Flash Folder afterwards and 4 will be for the kids going with. In there we will put pictures and make notes of what we see and do during the trip and afterwards.

This is what the front looks like:

And the inside pages:

And the back:

I actually used brown book covers, cut them up and sewed pockets for the front and back pages. Inside the pockets I have cardstock note cards with tabs at the top.  This gives sturdiness to the outside of my mini book.  I also included 2 sheets of white paper (recycled from the office). I stacked everything together and sewed on the crease to keep the book together. Easy Peasy.

Next week I'll show the finished product and how I'll include it into my Flash Folder.  That's it.  I'm off to my well deserved long weekend.  Please come back to play on Wednesday to share in my crafty fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment