Thursday, December 5, 2013

A "thank you" pressie

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are well.  Still lots and lots and lots of sunshine in Sunny South Africa.  No complaints - it is summer after all but I do break out in sweat if I hear of all my non South African friends cuddling up in front of a fire. Today I want to show the pressie I received recently from a Blogland friend.  Not only do I love it but it is a great idea to spread some gratitude and share your stash. This is what I received in the mail:


I indulged and started using it straight away but this is what I decided to keep intact for a while - just because it makes me smile ............................................















I'm going to use it to cover an A5 file where I keep my Project Life memorabilia.  I do one every year and this one will be for 2014.  In the meantime, it is happily dangling on my Craft Closet mood board.  Actually it is a recycled garden trellis that got a lick of  blue paint. You can read all about it here. And this is what it looks like right now:


Most important I want to thank Rebecca for sending me this gorgeous gift - it has been a HUGE surprise and it inspired me to forward the favor.  I'll be sending a "lucky craft packet" on to someone ASAP.  Of course, I'll share once it gets to its destination!

That's it from me. Thanks for looking at my blog today and remember to spread some crafting love.

Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment