Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gratitude mini book for Project Life

Hi there Bloglanders

And I'm back with another Project Life mini book!! I went through a bad patch a while ago and everywhere I looked, inspirational messages popped up. You know the feeling ............................. as if it's meant for me. So I decided to make a mini book out of them and include it in my Project Life album. Here it is:















I just printed everything and added it to pieces of paper and cardstock. (bottom left pic gives a peek) The only one showing is the one with the word "breathe" on and I liked having the word as part of my cover. I stacked everything together, punched holes in and added a word, embellishments, tabs and an office file binder. As I didn't have any MME embellishments on hand (you know how I struggle to get them down under), u used my Silhouette to cut my own out of MME papers.  Looks great doesn't it?


Normally I do a gratitude project during November and this will be the one for 2013. I'm thankful for being a believer, for friends out there trying to cheer me up and for life. My focus for 2014 will be "if you have life, you have purpose" and this book will be there to remind me of that. The picture on the right shows how it fits into a 4x6 slot of a PL page protector. I've still got to print my pictures but you get the idea, don't you?

That's it!  Another (not so good) episode recorded as part of PL.  If you want to see what the rest of Blogland did to record their gratitude, hop over to the MME blog. Just click here to be redirected. Thanks for looking at my blog and have a Terrific Tuesday.

Hazel

PS. On Thursday I'll add a list of all my PL mini books / albums thus far. If you want to look, please check back or use the search button top right of my blog. And here is the link to all my PL Mini's.



No comments:

Post a Comment