Monday, November 11, 2013

Personalized album / book covers

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I'm working on goodies for a craft fair and therefore missed Friday's post. Sorry about that but time flies if you're having fun. Today I brought an old project to share with you. It is covers that I made for my son's toddler album.  It was done in 1991 - 22 years ago!









I'm sure it's not the greatest piece of art that you've seen BUT what I do know is how much pleasure I get from looking at it. Never, ever will Pieter be 3 years old, have 4" hands, 6" feet or sit down with me doing fabric paint.  But I'll have the memory forever and every time I look at "our" piece of art, I'll remember and it will make me smile.

Why did I bring this old project to show?  Because we all have holidays coming up and a lot of you are fortunate enough to have extra time to spend with your children or grandchildren. Why not do an activity which can make you smile for years to come??

Remember to date your project like I did. In the picture on the right you can even see Pieter's first attempt at his own signature. I love love love it!

That's it from me. I'm off to the craft fair goodies.  Have a Marvellous Monday and thanks for looking at my blog.

Hazel






No comments:

Post a Comment