Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Over at Craft Storage Idea with "just 1 tip"

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you are well. I'm still working on the craft fair but over at Craft Storage Ideas we have a series where we supply the readers with just 1 great tip. Funny that my tip is actually for storing your memories but it doesn't need any storage space. That's a bargain.

My tip is "Oh Life". Know what it is???


I didn't at the beginning of the year but subscribed after I stumbled upon it in a blog post somewhere in Blogland.  And I must admit ............. I went through a rather bad patch during the year where I really needed proof of what was done when. So easy ............... just page back in Oh Life and all your records and journaling pops up.

I don't want to spoil your fun. Hop over and read for yourself.  Just click here. While there, remember to leave a comment - I would love to hear what you think.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please check back as I have lots more to share right here. I think we can peek into my craft fair goodies tomorrow. Lots and lots and lots of scraps and recycling.  Have a Wacky Wednesday!

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment