Friday, November 1, 2013

Mini Tags

Hallo Bloglanders

Hope you had a BOOtiful Halloween!!  Now on to the next holiday.  Today I'm starting a new blog series - USE YOUR SCRAPS.  In future it will be on the right of my blog below HOME and THE CRAFT CLOSET.  The best part is that I will link all related posts and you can hop from one to the other.  And this is what I made out of my scraps:

















They are mini mini tags.  I showed you here how I sort my scraps and die cut shapes when I've got time. With all the holidays coming up, I use tags all the time.  I add it to presents, use it in layouts and even make packs to give away. Making these provide the perfect opportunity to mess around a bit with stamps, pens, paint and dies. Even though they are small, you can add a bigger tag with your message or write / stamp a sentiment on the front and add a little message / your name to the back.  The possibilities are endless and it is super convenient to have them on hand.

Even if I die cut with my Silhouette, I always add some of my fave shapes to the design and cut them simultaneously. Recycling at its best.

If you have more bright ideas with scraps, please let me know as I would love to try it!! Just leave a comment and / link.

That's it. Next occasion - Thanksgiving. Normally I do a journal once a year to reflect on the good things that happened during the year.  Last year's looked like this:


And the link if you want to visit the original post.

Once again, thanks for visiting my blog. You are awesome and I love having Blogland friends.  Please come back to play as I have lots and lots more to share right here.

Have a great Friday and a Wacky Weekend.

Hazel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, fab blog (from another SA'er). Would love to follow your blog so can receive regular updates but could not find a follower link?
    {{{hugs}}}
    Margy
    Owner: Digistamps4Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margy, I'll try to get onto Bloglovin but I decided against the "followers" as it makes me evaluate my blog by the number of followers that I have. That is not the idea - I want to share what I do with whoever wants to look and not rate myself against the stats. Sorry about that one.

    ReplyDelete