Sunday, January 25, 2015

Have a Heart

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful, sunny and loved Sunday! At Hamman HQ we are spending some time outside on our stoep, having a barbecue and a swim. It's HOT down under in Sunny SA.

Speaking of hot - the SimonSaysStamp challenge of the week is "Have a Heart". What more do you need to heat things up on your craft table?? Last year I made a kit of different heart themed things to keep on hand to pretty up my occasion and this year I decided to re-use my items and to duplicate the kit and gift a friend with one. The idea is to spread the love, isn't it?

And here is my "Have a Heart" kit:


































"Have a Heart Kit": Ribbon, Washi, a handmade heart bunting, red vinyl die cuts, heart confetti, picnic cutlery sets, drawstring bags, straws and note cards.

I really did use what I had on hand. The confetti, heart bunting, straw toppers and paper spools for the ribbon, twine and washi are made from recycled scraps, the drawstring bags from offcuts of fabric and the rest came from my craft and kitchen stash. 

And here are what I made with the same kit last year:











Just click on the names below the images to see the related posts.  If you want to have some more Valentine's fun, check back later this week as I'll be sharing more links. I do love occasions!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I really enjoyed having you over.  Have a GREAT week and remember to TRY SOMETHING NEW.





1 comment:

  1. cute kit! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete