Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Drawstring bags: Write your own Message

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Wacky Wednesday. And by public demand ............................................ another Drawstring Bag!! I think this is version 4:






I don't really do cards and sometimes a tag just looks "overdecorated" so I came up with this version of a Drawstring bag with a sewn-on tag.  I've made "blanks" for my Etsy shop - you can buy and keep it ready to pack and write a message whenever you need to.(I'll activate the link to my shop once I've loaded my new stock) If you want to try your hand at making your own, I'll do a tutorial at the end of my Drawstring Bag series - I think I've figured out the quickest way (after making 300+ over the weekend!)

This one is going to a friend of my mum that lives in a retirement home - inside I'm putting a mega chock chip cookie, a gift card and a photo of my family. I think I'll write her a letter as well (yes, I do letters!) ................ she's really old and while I have the time, I should tell her how much she has meant to me over the years.

And I can't help to share these pictures of my neighbour's cat coming over to help:












Even though he's not mine, I love him to bits. Thanks Maja for sharing him!

That's it from me. Have a great day and thanks for looking at my blog. I'll be back to share some more crafting fun right here - just check back.

Bye
Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment