Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mini Valentine treat Boxes

Hallo Bloglanders

And I'm back with some more crafting fun. First of all, I was very, very depressed yesterday about not being able to purchase the Designer edition of the Silhouette software but surprise, surprise ............. while I was sleeping Silhouette sent me an email and I got it (for nearly half the price!) If  you want the discount code, get it over at Amy Tangerine's blog. While there, have a look what she does.  I love her stuff and she has the most adorable baby.

So, to celebrate my Silhouette designer edition, I made another Valentine treat box:


This one is tiny - less than 2 inch square.  For the i (heart) u !" I used the Rockwell font, ungrouped the letters, re arranged them in a square to fit the lid of  my box and added hearts to top  the "i". The box is from the Silhouette store and I just scaled it down to fit onto one piece of 4x6 cardstock. (I even had some left) I filled the letters from the back with a square of pink cardstock, added some twine in red and pink from The Twinery and a rhinestone.

Inside it looks like this:

And on my table:


My Valentine's Day décor is sorted but as I was adding finishing touches to my goodies, a friend popped in and ordered a box with  stuff just like mine.  I'll tell you all about my LOVE BOX tomorrow.

That's it, I have to clear my craft table and while everything is out, thought that I would slip in some more crafting fun. Please check back as I'll be back to share.

Have a Wacky Wednesday!

Bye
Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment