Thursday, February 27, 2014

3D Christmas Embellishments

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Wacky Wednesday. It's the end of the month, end of the tax year, end of the financial year and very, very busy at HQ Hamman. However, when I can't take on a BIG project, I try to get some smaller ones done in the time that I have on hand.

And here is my 3rd set of dimensional embellishment.  I'm joining in the fun of this challenge. Once again is to create a Christmas card (X2), upload it and by December you will have a stash of 24 ready to mail off / give away.  As I don't do a lot of cards, I create tags.  Here is my attempt:


I've used a Silhouette cut file for the trees, filled the shape with  digital prints and the software's "print and cut" function. Foam pop dots to attach the trees to my tags and it's done.

While printing the trees for the tags, I doubled up and did some for my dimensional Christmas embellishment sets:

I do these sets X6 and will give 5 sets to close friends and family to pretty up their Christmas decor and to make life a bit easier for them ............................ of course, charity begins at home so set #6 will be all mine. I even kept the negatives from the die cuts. These will become more tags when I have some time on hand again.  Keep checking back ...................................... all will be revealed right here on my blog.


I'm off to get ahead with my admin. Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking at my blog today.

Bye
Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment