Monday, March 3, 2014

Project Life Layout Wedded Bliss

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'm working on a high school farewell dress and loving every minute of it. The only downside it that it's a mess - thread, pattern and fabric pieces everywhere, I even rolled up my sitting room carpet as it's a sisal type of thing and the thread just sticks and sticks and sticks in the grain.

Over the weekend I finished a PL layout and here it is:


















It's all about my children and their friends getting married this year. The left pocket is the backside of my art journal page (see below):















If you missed out, just click here to be redirected. I used the backside with the bottom stitching to frame my pictures, stitched a few more frames on my layout, added a hidden pocket for my journaling and a title ex my Silhouette. Here is a close-up of the text and the journaling pocket:

And another project done and dusted.  Thanks for looking at my blog today and please come back to play.
Have a great week. I'm off to work on the farewell dress.

Bye
Hazel




No comments:

Post a Comment