Friday, March 14, 2014

Secret mini for Project Life

Hi there Bloglanders

Finally ...........................it's Friday!! Time to kick up your heels and spend some quality time with the people you love and doing what you never get to. I've got my list made, my stash is out and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

First up. My secret mini book:


Earlier this year the princess and I went "wedding-dress-hunting". As I do a lot of sewing we decided that I'll make her wedding dress until she tried this one on ............................................ we both were sold.  It's by a well known South African designer and it's PERFECT for our Princess. So, we are ordering custom made this time round.

I took some pics on my iPhone but I didn't want to put it in my album where everyone can see it. Also, I didn't want to skip the story as we plan on making a BIG wedding book with all the inside info afterwards and by then, I'll be able to gather everything ex my PL album. I decided to hide my pictures in a mini book. Here you can see the PL layout:












Did you spot the hidden pocket? Here is a close-up:


I've added a glassine bag between the front and back photos and that's where my secret mini is going.  I've done the "No Entry" tag and arrow with the "print and cut" function of my Silhouette.  I love that feature.  I've imported the "No Entry" sign directly from Google into Silhouette Studio and the tag is from the Silhouette store. I just shortened it with my knife tool. The title of my mini book is "GEHEIM" = secret in English.


You can fit quite a lot of these mini, mini tags onto one 4x6 sheet. I made about 12 and also did some extra "No Entry" signs - I'm going to layer them to make dimensional embellishments.

My give-away stash is growing every month! 

Thanks for looking at my blog today.  Have a great weekend and please come back to play.

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment