Thursday, March 20, 2014

Princess Pressie

Hello Bloglanders

We are having a long weekend down under in Sunny SA and both my boys are home for a few days. Therefore, I'll only be back in Blogland on Sunday and next week ............................ we are having a Bloghop for Craft Storage Ideas. Make sure you check back and not to miss the fun and freebies.

BUT, before I sign off - here is my pressie for the princess:


I can't believe it was a year ago that she got engaged to my son!! By this time next year she will be Mrs Hamman #2 or maybe she will be #1 and I'll downgrade / upgrade to 2.  We both love cats so I bought cat gift wrap for her present.  Too ordinary for IMPERFECT me ................................ I named the cats and printed their names and little hearts in speech bubbles with my Silhouette. I also cut the word "princess" to add extra glamour to my tag.

She loved it so much that it will become the background paper for her birthday layout in her PL album!!

And here is a pic I snatched off her FB page:


I love personalized gift wrap!!  

That's it. I'm off to my LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend with the family. Have a great day and please come back to see what's next on my craft table.  Remember the CSi Bloghop - you don't want to miss out!

Bye
Hazel






No comments:

Post a Comment