Thursday, January 23, 2014

Confetti Mixed Media Art Journaling

Hallo Bloglanders

Thanks for hopping by my blog today!  I made a mixed media layout for you to see:















You know how I love to reuse, re purpose and recycle.  So, I made these using the negatives from the princess confetti. Remember??? If you missed that one, just click here. And this is where it all started:


I used the heart negatives, glued it onto black cardstock and covered everything with more Modge Podge. A few pictures, some die cuts from my stash, a heart paperclip and two rows of stitching around the edge. I'm going to ask the Princess to do some journaling in the speech bubbles but until I see her ...................... it is filed away in my 2013 Project Life album.

And the story behind the pics? As Pieter and his Princess are getting married this year, so does most of their friends and that's what's it's all about.

And a close-up:

I'm off for business in Upington.  My fellow South Africans will have sympathy with me - yesterday it was 50 degrees Celsius out there!! For those of you having winter, I would love to swop! 

Thank you once again for looking at my blog. I'll be back to share some more crafting fun right here. Have a wonderful day.

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment