Monday, January 27, 2014

Over @ Craft Storage Ideas with Shared Spaces

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you had a FAB weekend.  I enjoyed my visit to Kakamas and it wasn't THAT hot. Maybe I'm just used to heat as I grew up in Namakwaland which is one of the warmest and driest regions in Sunny SA.

I just want to remind you that I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas with my take on "Shared Spaces".  You know that Wynand and I share an office so I thought it would be a great idea to see what Bloglanders in the same situation do.

Hop over there and see for yourself. Just click here. And a sneak peak just to wet your appetite. My FAVE one:

I love the fact that the desks are next to one another.  This makes it perfect for two separate spaces. The "feel" is cohesive but still a bit different.

Not a word more ...................................... hop over there and see for yourself and while there, leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.

Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play as I have lots more to share right here.

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment