Friday, January 10, 2014

Branch out

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm going away for the weekend but I just want to do a quick post to show what my New Year's decor looked like:



We recently had to trim our trees and I asked my husband to cut some of the branches into thin slices.  He can do anything ................................... I'm sure you agree.  I added a bit of twine from The Twinery and did the 2014 with a vinyl sticker cut with my Silhouette.  The ink is fabric ink (Silhouette as well) as it was the only type I had on hand.

Here you can see the WIP:


And why did I try this????????  Yes, as napkin holders for my New Year's Brunch table BUT it is also going to be the name cards for Pieter and his Princess's wedding in August.  I love, love, love the idea.

Don't you think my title is fitting?? Used a branch for my craft and my family is branching out with the upcoming wedding.

More about the wedding plans later.  Have a great weekend and keep crafting. Thanks for visiting my blog today and please come back to play.

Hazel




No comments:

Post a Comment