Wednesday, January 29, 2014

i Spy - A Foldaway Desk

Hallo Bloglanders

I know!!! Mondays are for" i Spy" but I went away for the weekend and everything is 2 weeks behind schedule here at HQ Hamman.  So, here is what I found ...................................


It is from We R Memory Keepers and it's even available in Sunny SA!!! Here is the link if you want to look / buy / see more pictures.

Folded away it looks like this:

With living spaces getting smaller by the minute, I thought it would be great to use as a "pop-up" desk for crafts, home admin or in a child's room.  To be honest, I would  LOVE one but for the time being I'll have to stick with my reinvented desks.

That's it from me. I'm off to get my life back on track. I'm working on some fun projects for my Shop - more about that tomorrow.  Thanks for visiting my blog today and have a WONDERFUL day.

Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment